Our community has been through a lot recently surrounding COVID-19, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Protocols have been made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. You may see some of the following changes when it’s time for you next visit:
- We ask that if you are feeling feverish or have flu-like symptoms, or if you have been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 that you reschedule your appointment out of the safety of our patients and staff.
- Masks are not required upon entry to our office according to CDC guidelines, but are available to patients and guests who may choose to wear them.
- We have also installed air purifiers in the reception area and all treatment rooms. This filters the air completely about every 5 minutes.
- You may notice that our reception area no longer offers coffee, children’s toys, and so forth. This is to maintain proper infection control. We have also repositioned seating in the reception area to promote physical distance between patients.
- To reduce the number of patients in the reception area, you will be asked to arrive promptly at your appointment time and no earlier. We’re doing our best to allow greater time between patients as well. This may mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your next appointment.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!
The DeWan Dental Team