Veneers, Crowns and Fillings
You really can have that beautiful, confident smile you deserve, and our wellness team is here to help you get it. If you have teeth that are discolored, misaligned, twisted, unevenly spaced, too long or too short-or even missing altogether-we can correct them with tooth veneers, crowns and fillings. Some of these procedures can be completed in just a few hours; some are finished in one or two office visits. For example:
- Teeth can be slightly etched to accept veneers—thin sheets of ceramic that are bonded to the teeth. These veneers can look like your natural teeth, without imperfections.
- Teeth can be “reshaped” by contouring tooth enamel, the outer layer of the tooth structure.
- Gaps in teeth can be closed—or teeth that are broken, chipped or stained can be corrected with bonding techniques, a process where we add enamel-like resin to a tooth and sculpt it accordingly.
- Cavities can be filled with natural-looking tooth-shaded materials.
- Gums can be reshaped easily and quickly with laser therapy.