Our Dentist Office
Our cozy, modern East Side Milwaukee dentist office features:
- Calming second-floor, tree-top level views
- A private entrance/lobby with elevator and stairs
- Convenient on-site parking
- Relaxation items like chair-side iPods, warm neckwraps, sleep masks, special pillows and bolsters
- A "Green" HVAC system providing comfortable air flow and temperature
- Ergonomic treatment rooms that face east, with optimal light for cosmetic dentistry
- A light-filled reception area with comfortable seating, an internet station and children's area with Lego table
- Wisconsin-made art throughout the office
- State-of-the art laboratory and sterilization areas
- First-floor retail space occupied by locally-owned and operated businesses: Little Monsters, a children's toy and clothing store, and East Side Pilates.
Our building and our business is tightly woven into the fabric of Milwaukee's East Side, and we worked closely with our neighbors to develop a structure that is sensitive to the urban environment. In fact, our local residential neighborhood association, the Greenwich Village Association (GVA), was founded to shepherd our building project through its development. Since that time, GVA has grown to be a strong voice for neighborhood health and development, and we continue to be a member.
The building, named the Keller Building for Bill Keller—who provided strong encouragement for the project and built most of the cabinet drawers—won the Mayor's Design Award and the Vision Award/Judges' Choice from the network of Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Women. David Lang, of HGA Architects, designed the building, and Dahlman Construction was the contractor.